Donation of Surplus Property
Business Affairs Office News
bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:32:32 PST 2016
The Business Affairs Office (BAO) Property Control Department would like to remind campus of the University of Oregon's responsibilities regarding the donation of property. Our mission includes public service which allows the donation of used property to qualified non-profit organizations.
The BAO Property Control Coordinator is the sole authority to approve donations of University surplus property.
The BAO Property Control Coordinator will:
* Ensure property is eligible for donation
* Review and approve the eligibility of non-profit organizations
* Maintain a list of qualified organizations and their requests
* Identify surplus property that fits the needs of non-profit organizations
* Coordinate the transfer of ownership and custody of the donated property
When used property is being considered for donation, departments:
* Must first offer property to campus utilizing the surplus website<http://surplus.uoregon.edu/>
* May not directly offer property to outside organizations
* May suggest or refer non-profit organizations to the BAO Property Control Department
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Molly Lockhart, 6-1250, mlockhar at uoregon.edu<mailto:mlockhar at uoregon.edu>
Christina Green, 6-3190, cvgreen at uoregon.edu<mailto:cvgreen at uoregon.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bao-news